Friday, October 31, 2008

Lipstick anyone?

Something very funny happened last week and I nearly died laughing! It was so funny!!

I was getting ready for bed when I noticed that Playful was in our room and was holding something. I wasn't quite sure what it was at first but when I got closer to her I realized it was a glue stick. Now it wasn't a hot glue stick, where's the humor in that. This is the kind of glue that dispenses like lipstick.

Well, It turns out that Playful thought it was lipstick too!!

I guess that the makers of the glue stick have had a bit of experience with kids because when I took it away I saw on the side in big bold letters "Non-Toxic"

Well, for about 5 minutes after I took the glue away, Playful kept trying to spit stuff out, and giving us raspberries. It was so funny!

PC

No comments:

Post a Comment