Sunday, August 31, 2008

The power of Suggestion

Well, Snow White and I discovered that suggestion is a powerful drive for some people here. Yes, you guessed it, we are talking about one or two of the dwarves. If you don't know which ones, I'll give you a hint. The dwarves in this case are named Curious and Felicity.

Some of you know we have a carpet cleaner. Well, Curious was watching Snow White cleaning the carpet in a bedroom, and just a few hours later, Curious and Felicity wanted to help by putting about a cup of shampoo (for hair) on the carpet. Four hours later, the carpet is once again soap free.

You would think that after C. had cut C's hair I can't tell you how many times after Snow White and I had "mentioned" it to each other that C needed one that we would have learned our lesson, but probably not not. Well, I guess that the power of suggestion is still alive and well here in the castle.

Well I suppose we'll give the other dwarves their names later, some suggestions are: Stealth, Artsy, and Dreamy.....well, we'll see.

PC

2 comments:

  1. Well, when you figure the name for the dwarf's out please write them out for all of us that are too far away and we don't see you as much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean write them out in order ^_^

    ReplyDelete