Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chaos at the Castle

Welcome to the Fairy Tale Caslte,
I hope you enjoy your stay.

As allways, Snow White is having trouble with the 7 dwarves. (you remember how messy they are, well the cottage was filthy when she first got there.) Well, it hasn't changed much here at the castle. The dwarves still find ways to avoid cleaning.

Meanwhile, at the computer, Prince Charming (PC) is typing this blog, and listening in the background to the confusion and chaos of the Saturday cleaning. I suppose he feels that he has already put in 60+ hours slaying dragons (huge ones) in the (pick one) big / large / tremendous / medium sized /small city. I suppose he is also tired of staying up late to make sure the dragons are really dead. Well, when it's dead, it's dead and there is nothing more he can do about it.

At least PC is able to earn more this week and for a few weeks past. Yes, you did hear that right. A change of position occurred last month, and PC is now able to follow his dreams of financially preparing for a more comfortable retirement.

An appology is in order. PC hadn't planned on starting this blog at all. Well, like all things, people change too.

Enjoy the continuing story of Snow White & the 7 dwarves.
(maybe later we'll change the dwarves names too!)

PC

2 comments:

  1. Yay for PC, I'm excited to read more of your families antics! ^_^ Oh, and the good parts too :)

    I have a question for you though, can I link your blog to mine? See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello! Welcome (or well come) to the world of globbing, er... blogging! Excited to read an occasional fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete