I think I'll rename the 7th dwarf. Lets call her Dopey. She certainly seems to be the clown of the castle.
Snow White thought that since the other dwarfs are working at the mines most of the day now, and getting their little heads full of grand ideas and learning that she would attempt to get rid of all the extra diapers that we have had lying around the house.
Those of you who have a few dwarfs of your own will not find it hard to believe that all dwarfs are not identical. Well, our 6th was so difficult to train that we had expected our 7th to be just as difficult. I guess we just got lucky.
Dopey was so easy to train, it was almost as if she trained herself. The trick with her was a new potty seat, and new panties. We skipped the training pants all together and went to regular ones. I guess timing really is everything, or maybe after 6 times the 7th is just easy. When anyone who reads this gets to 7 let me know and we'll find out if this holds true for all.
Have a Happy Day!
PC
No comments:
Post a Comment